Age 3 - K Grad VBS
An exciting week designed exclusively for those who will be 3 Year Olds Through Kindergarten Grads this summer
June 12-16, 2023
9:00 - 11:30 AM
We have room for 1 more registrations! Hurry!
Yes! We Are Excited To Offer A Preschool Only VBS Again This Year.
This Unique ministry immerses kids in a safe environment designed in every way to teach them about God. Kids travel in small groups to a story, game, craft and music stations designed just for them. Our large group opening and closing are high energy fun and reinforce the Bible point for each day. A colorful t-shirt and a CD or Digital Download Card of the music are included with every registration and help you take the learning home.
Our online Registration Portal and a Payment Portal are linked below
Registration IS LIVE !
We can't wait to welcome you to a STELLAR week of fun and learning!
Important FAQ's For Parents
1. We are excited to offer this unique Christian week for Pre K and K students. Everything we do is designed with their energy level, learning style and creativity in mind! This targeted ministry is for toilet trained preschoolers age 3 (by August 1st) through Kindergarten graduates, each morning, Monday-Friday, from 9:00 to 11:30 AM.
2. Registration is $25 per child. Registration will close if/when we reach 120 students. To be sure you get the correct size t-shirt, please register by May 28th when we need to place our shirt order.
3. If there is one friend or Crew Helper your child NEEDS to be with, please indicate this on the registration form. However, please trust us, no matter what group your child is in they will make great friends and have a wonderful week learning about God. If there is someone who should not pick your child up from VBS, please make us aware of that situation as well.
4. Back by popular demand is our Drive-Up Drop-off procedure in the morning. Mornings are tough. But not here! Simply drive up to our ramp each morning at 9 AM and we will unload and walk your child into our sanctuary where music is playing and friends are waiting!
No more separation anxiety! We ask that kids come in their VBS t-shirt and have their name tag on to help us place them in the correct group.
5. Families are invited into the sanctuary at 11:15 each morning to listen to the songs, announcements and prayer for our closing worship. This is a great way to get a small taste of what a day at VBS is like.
6. “Celestial Celebration” is our Friday closing party. From 11:30-12:00 that morning we will have a special closing celebration. Our small groups will come up on stage to sing one of the songs they have been working on all week, and we will hear the point for each day. This special party will be recorded and then uploaded to our VBS web page after the party is over so that other family members and friends can enjoy this special party. Please join us for refreshments afterwards as well!
7. Perhaps the best way for your family to experience the week is to join us in ministry as a small group helper/leader. There is nothing to prepare ahead of time! All you do is travel with your small group of 6-8 kids and a few helpers to each station and enjoy the fun along with your group. It is fun, it involves no preparation, and it is very meaningful to invest your life in others! We think this week will be a highlight of your summer and give your family a shared experience that you will talk about for a long time.